im still legally married but i live with my bf, can i get medical insurance im pregnant

my husband and i have not lived together for about 6 months now and before those six months we told each other we were over and could see other people about a year before that we just both lived together because it was cheap and neither of us had another place to go. in ohio u can get a disolution which we will get in february when we get our tax money back. Right now i live with my daughter and my bf i am pregnant with my bf's baby. my soon to be ex husband and i have our daughter with me through the week and him on the weekend. We could qualify for food stamps and insurance my boyfriend and i, but im afraid they wont give it to me because im married and they will ask questions and im afraid they will want to include his income and such, what should i tell them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• doesnt hurt to try, is your husband providing any money at all to you for your daughter or any other reason? if he isnt then his income wouldnt be required for you to apply. id say go ahead and apply, if they say anything then explain and let it be at that.
    ttfnt20

Answer by ttfnt20 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If you qualify you qualify, it doesn't matter if you are married or not.
    But I can see why you are anon though...
    Anonymous