Does he love me?

Just curious, I'm a clean freak, we got back (early morning hours) from a halloween party, while he was taking a shower I was putting things away, the only reason why I was putting everything away was I knew we were sleeping in & we were having company come over the next night, anyway he was finished & put the last thing temporally in a broken drawer (just to get it out of the way) making sure when I closed it, it wouldn't fall out & break my feet, instead when I closed it the heavy candle dish that was on top of the tv fell on top of my thumb & crushed it & broke it, mind you after that I was going to bed instead it ended up him saying serves me right I should have been in bed & not cleaning I slept in the other room for 2 nights, he walked by the room yesterday said sorry & that was it, this isn't the only occasion, I don't think he loves me, does anyone else? If he got hurt as I told him I would have felt bad for him.

shareem1966

Asked by shareem1966 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Who is he to tell what you should do and when to do it. He sounds possesive. If he couldn't be there for you.. I think it's time for couples counseling...
    Shanti0327

Answer by Shanti0327 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010