Hurtful

Have you ever met someone who constantly lies about being pregnant to hurt others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, those type of people are not in my circle
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• no, why would someone lie about being pregnant to others when she really is not. They notice that her belly isnt growing, so what does she say about that? Especially if she does it over and over again. Theres something wrong with her.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• A person like that is physcotic. I have heard of a woman doing things like that and she is a nut.People have caught on to her lies.
    pair-a-dice97

Answer by pair-a-dice97 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My friend's daughter actually did this. My friend knew the whole time it was a lie, she just wondered how long her daughter would keep saying it. Finally her daughter "faked" the miscarriage.....nuts!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 3:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes I have and I believe they are scum bag whores.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 1:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I've heard plenty of attention needing girls in high school crying miscarriage. Some I believed and some made it too obvious that they just wanted attention.
    A little over a year ago, a coworker of mine was showing us pictures of her fiance that was in the army. (the picture was in her wallet) and one of my other coworkers took it out and the picture was a cut out from a magazine. She claimed to be pregnant a few weeks after I announced I was pregnant. I was the second preggers so that would be making her the third. We all thought she was lying for attention. She found out when she was like 4 weeks and was saying she was feeling him kicking at 7 weeks and wasn't letting her sleep at night. She eventually did start getting a belly though.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 1:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010