Liar

It is sick to sit and watch someone lie about their whole life. Their starting to believe their own lies. What are your opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my sister has a "lying" problem.. but its always about stupid pointless stuff and she knows she does it and says she can't help it.. but yes, its irritating..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• some people are that way unfortunately. If someone lies to me like that and I find out the truth I wont be in contact with them anymore. And its true they believe their own lies or so it seems
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Pathological liars are everywhere!

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I totally agree that some people have major issues with being compulsive liars. I know a female who has lied for the past 8 years that she has a child- and that she just doesn't have custody because she needed to get stable first. (Her mother even told the truth to us). I do not understand why people feel they have to do such things. It's a sure way to lose the trust of many close friends.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• OMG my mom is like that. There is no real point in trying to discuss any thing with her. Shees it is annoying.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yes
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My sister is a bad bad bad liar. She lies about EVERYTHING!!!! I'm not exaggerating either. When I found out she was talking crap about me, (saying I had an abortion, I was on drugs, I leave my child in the same diaper all day, I have an STD, and a lot more), I told her to go f*** herself, I was beyond pissed. I can't stand people like that, and after dealing with my sister and her BS, I have no tolerance level for that sort of thing anymore.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It's sick and sad.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010