For Mom's who have used Mirena.. How long did it take you to concieve after you had it removed?

Lisa.Price

Asked by Lisa.Price at 2:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had it removed in June of 2009, and it took me until April 2010 to get pregnant.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Crazy. I just had mine removed last monday and asked the SAME question! I am hoping it happens SOON! :-)
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies.. I am contimplating getting it but have heard it takes a while to get pregnant once it's removed (the pamphlet even says 80% of women will concieve within the first year of having it removed).
    Lisa.Price

Comment by Lisa.Price (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• LMAO, it took me 3 weeks! But I will never use it again! It grew into my cervix!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i had one after i had my daughter, got it taken out to have my son 3 years later, was pregnant by the end of the month, got another one, it fell out 3 years later (weirdly enough) and i was pregnant again by the end of the month.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010