looking for a doctor but i need to get medical first because i moved to orlando a wk ago

I moved out to orlando a week ago and I had neighborhood but I don't expect it cause it's noyt from here. I really need to find a doctor n the wic office but have no idea where. I ended up in the hospital because I was bleeding and I was so scared I was losing my baby I don't think I can go thru that again. While I was being seen the doctor found out I have uterine fibriods. So now I don't know what to do or where to go. I know I have to be seem because the emerency doctor told me. what should i do?

thanks

iris718

Asked by iris718 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Look up on-line how to apply for medicaid benefits and WIC benefits. They should give you office locations and telephone numbers. Good luck.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yeah go to you local medicaid office.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have no idea where medicaid office is but i will try online. I looked on line and applyed but there all charging me money and one even told me you pay n its cover ur visits except birth..... thanks
    iris718

Comment by iris718 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• whos charging you money? The internet site where you applied? As far as I know you can apply online then youll get and answer in the mail.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• they called my men's cell phone and said well u pay 75 a month its covers u visits and pills but not the baby birth... so i told him I will call him back he said he was gonna e-mail me.
    iris718

Comment by iris718 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• you got another message :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 3:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010