Does anyone

Does anyone do Zumba or know anyone that does? If so have you or the person you know lost weight by doing this? I love to dance so I was looking into this. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 kids and need something to do!! Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My friend just told me that she started doing that recently. I had never heard of it. But she says it's a lot of fun. She just started so she hasn't lost weight from it, but she invited me to go with her so it must be alright.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My mom does Zumba and she loves it. I believe she told me that she has lost weight on it. I use the Wii Fit Plus.
    OliviaW.

Answer by OliviaW. at 3:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My cousin did this and she did lose weight, she just stopped going because she became pregnant with her 2nd lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I heard it works
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I've tried it - 3 different instructors, 3 different styles. If you like dance, you will probably enjoy zumba. Like any exercise, it works if you do it regularly. If it's fun, you're more likely to do it regularly. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I've heard such great reviews about this!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011