• In the Spotlight:

is there anyway to take an image from the computer and send it to a cellphone?

MrsBentine

Asked by MrsBentine at 4:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I usually just hold my cell phone up to the computer screen and take a picture with my cell phone.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• depends what phone you have. what phone do you have?
    kaotikmodelmom

Answer by kaotikmodelmom at 4:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My sister can email her pictures from her phone to her email address. I wonder if it can work in the reverse?
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 5:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• well I am wanting to send my sis the pics.I dont have the phone.
    MrsBentine

Answer by MrsBentine at 5:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I was just meaning, that my sister takes a picture and sends it like a text message. In the box where you type in the number, she types in her email address. So, I was wondering, outloud (so to speak), if you could put the file in the email and send it to her phone number? I don't know that it would work. I was just thinking that if it could work one way, then it could possibly work the other?
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 5:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• actually that will work depending on what email you have and what phone and carrier she has.
    i have a yahoo email and i have a tmobile dash phone (yes, it is a pda, but it also worked on my samsung blast from tmobile). i can send pics from my email to my phone.
    kaotikmodelmom

Answer by kaotikmodelmom at 6:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2008