In your opinion what is the difference between porn and romance novels??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• To me personally.

Both are a fanatasy.
    Both are created to evoke certain thoughts and feelings.
    Both are created to stimulate

There is no real difference to me.

Just as some men watch a porn and fanatasy. Some women read a romance novel and fantasy.

Just as some men watch a porn and wish that their partner displayed some actions/behaviours/characteristics of the characters/scenerios they just viewed. Some women women wish their partnher displayed some actions/behaviours/characteristics/scenerios that they just read about.

The only difference is one is visual and the other is mental. Which I personally think images/fanatasies/desires created on a mental level can be much stronger/can have more affect on a person, than those that are just viewed. Someone else's fantasy , how they see it, how they invision it is what one views. However, when one created their own based on what they read, it's all their's.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Romance novels revolve around emotions and love and porn is just sex.

Answer by older at 2:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I dont read romance novels for the sex scenes. I read them because I like the story behind them, and sometimes I will skip over the sex scenes
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm with Cassie...most of the time I don't even bother with the sex scenes in romance novels....I read them for the romance and love, not for sex scenes, and some romance novels don't even involve sex scenes
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Romance novels speaks of love. Porn is just people doing the nasty to get paid.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I like romance novels because I kind of help create the image. Its my imagination after all. I haven't found a porn that I like yet.But.. maybe someday. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• using your imagination and just having the info given to you... romance novels let you imagine it.... porn just lets you see it
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 2:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The language is softer in romance novels.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Romance Novels are more classier than Porn in my opinion.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 4:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010