Honestly how is your day going today?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Reorganized the bedroom (moved a bookshelf, bed and LO's stuff to his new room), made some new shelves for the hand-me-down changing table (still need to sand them), helped DH set up his new computer desk, did laundry, and had some chocolate ice cream. And that was after I got home from my part-time job as a Spanish teacher. Summary: Good day!
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 9:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Fine so far..got my oldest to pre school, called the court house for my ticket, my baby is behaving today..only complaint is that i am a bit crampy today from the mirena i had inserted on friday.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My job is a pain, like usual. So far that is all I have to say for now.

Answer by louise2 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Lousy, fight with dh this morning, yelling woke the kids. House is a mess, I don't want to clean. Now it's raining. Dh did call at lunch to apologize.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 2:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Shitty, husband being yet again an asshole and cant be man enough to admit that he is to blame for some of our problems. Just a low life that keeps putting all the blame on me.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• its been ok. i have just been so tired. i could barely wake up earlier. luckily my kids have been well behaved for me and took a good nap with me.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The day went well and now my oldest is sleeping :)
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 8:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• So far, not too bad. It is gloomy outside but we need the rain.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My day is UGLY! Toasted transmission (with the service scheduled for tomorrow), my favorite pair of dress pants for work have gotten to the "uncomfy" phase (hello, diet x2 time!), none of the reports I need have been updated so I'm sitting here trying to find busy work...and it's only Wednesday *pout*
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2010