What is the coolest thing about you?

Ok maybe the top 10 coolest things about you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Okay I am game 1. I was a teen mom and I still graduated collage. 2. I love to study biology. 3. I am at complete peace when I garden. 4. I hiked 23 miles in one day. 5. I skydived. 6. I treat everyone the same but sometimes favor the under dog. 7. I have love enough for 5 kids and they are awesome. 8. I survived a twin pregnancy and have twin girls. 9. I care too much sometimes 10. I love trees. I think they are beautiful.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• 10??? I can't even think of one right now...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am a happy go lucky woman who feels blessed everyday of my life, I see life always with a positive outlook even when things are down and bad, I always find a good thing in the worst of situations. I smile a lot and share my bubbly personality with others even strangers, I will take off the shirt off my back to help someone in need with out expecting a thing in return because being able to do this is reward enough.

Answer by older at 3:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• ummmmmmmmmmmm...........i dont know.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010