the end of the world?

when they say that the end of the world is close or a tragic thing is going to happen because of something some one did or did not write..... do you believe it... i dont ... i think that we just interpert what we read to match the problem.

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont really care. I know theres a lot of hype about the 2012 thing, but I dont care. If its is then theres nothing we can do to stop it anyways. I believe in God and Jesus so I am not afraid of dying.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 3:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, I don't believe it. I think it's a bunch of bull.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would love to see other people's thoughts and opinions on this topic. This sort of things always catches my attention, however, I'm not really sure how I feel about it all...
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You could drive yourself crazy thinking that the world was going to end soon. We should just take it day by day and do the best we can in everything, raise our kids right, and love one another. God will decide what and when to do anything, so there is no use wondering. Of course it would be sad and scary if all of a sudden the world started to die away from anything, but the Bible says if you are a believer of Jesus Christ and live by His word every day, then you won't have to worry about anything, because He'll take you to Heaven before anything goes wrong. Let's just LIVE!! :)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I don't believe what people say but I do believe what the Bible has to say about it. It's not the end of the world like we think but the end of wicked people and a restoration of the earth back to like it was in the beginning.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• What ever happens as long as I am with those I love nothing else matters.
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 5:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• why worry u cant change it
    i dont believe the world will end in 2012 .. changes yes but not the end
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Isn't that just a loooooovely terror that christianity has saddled humanity with??? (sarcasm) We have lived in terror of the end of the world since Yahweh threatened us with it thousands of years ago. And thousands of predictions have been made, since the beginning, as to when that would happen. All failed. It finally got tiresome of me--living in fear of the future and being afraid to live my life in the here and now. And I do have a life to live. I don't worry about global apocalypses anymore. It's a waste of energy.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Honestly? I don't care much. If, how and when it comes, it'll come. I can't really do anything about it, can I? So why should I worry about something that's 100% out of my hands?

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We won't know until it gets here. What ever happens, I am ready for it.
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 2:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010