How would you feel

if your SO told pretty much told you the reason why he won't touch you when you cry because he believes you are faking it just to make him feel bad and he gets angry every time you cry? When in fact when you do cry it's out of pain and hurt but he doesn't see it that way. Thinks those are no reason to cry.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I would feel that he is a fucking jackass.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think from reading other questions and answers you've had, this is a distructive relationship at this point and unfixable.. I think you need to stop blaming and hating on each other to try to make up for some hurt you both must be feeling right now and seperate and try to work it out in a civil manor for the kids.. I wish you the best of luck
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would feel sad that he's not taking my feelings into consideration. I guess if he doesn't want to listen to you tell him why you're crying then you should try writing it out- a lil letter to grab his attention and let him know you're not faking and you really are hurt.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010