What type are you?

What type of drunk are you? Angry, loud, denial, etc. Before kids I was a denial drunk. I would insist on my sobriety when I was plastered lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sleepy drunk. if i have more than a glass of wine the party is over and i'm off to snooze.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I dont know what kind I would be. I dont drink and never will. I come from along line of angry mean drunks so I wouldn't take the chance. My husband is a funny/mean drunk. He switches back and forth when he he gets plastered.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have never been drunk, so I have no idea. I'll have one or two drinks ocassionally. That's it.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm a fun drunk for the most part. If I've had something on my mind, I can get really depressed.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Too Flirty when I am drunk, I've gotten myself in bad situations and messed up a lot from drinking.. now.. I only drink at home and not often do I get drunk at all....but I have been the fun one and the angry one - I should just NOT get drunk is what I learned..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I've only been drunk once and it was in the comfort of my home, and apparently I was just "sillier" than usual.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 3:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• funny/ goofy... it has only happened 2 times and that has been the case both times... my SO keeps an eye out for me because i wont drink otherwise... bu ti just get goofy and very talkative... i am a little goofy anyways but i dont usually show people that side of me and i dont talk to a lot of peole...very shy... but when i drink its like a different me
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Ima slutty drunk.. yes, I've taken a quiz before! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am already very social and kind of flirty so when a few drinks are in the mix I become very socia and very firty with a tendency toward the slutty side. LOL
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I don't get drunk.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 3:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010