Free music download.

Limewire got shut down..I need to download some songs for a CD. Dont give me the "its illegel" crap, i just need something..Any programs like limewire? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• Bit torrent?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• hahaha love your comment after your question. But to answer your question, Frostwire, or I use torrents. Seems to be less virus's and crap associated with them. Download the bit torrent application (or Transmission if you have a mac) and then just go to websites like pirate bay, isohunt, btjunkie and type in the cd or song you want in their search engine. You can also download great quality movies and games using torrents!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Someone mentioned this the other day.  Read this. Hope it helps.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I cant figure out bittorrents, i downloaded it, i have windows and it just puts my searches thru a search engine. I need helpppp lol. Is frostwire like limewire?
    Forever-Young

Answer by Forever-Young at 3:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010