Would you invite this person to your childs party??

My DD's birthday is coming up & when my DD was just a few months old my DH & his aunt got in an arguement(thats another story) & during the arguement my DH's aunt told him something like your DD isnt even yours & telling him it was some other guys. The reason it makes me so mad is because she had the NERVE to come see me & our daughter in the hospital when she was born WITH her sick child & tell me how cute she was and how she looks just like our DS who looks just like DH. DH's aunt has STILL never apologized to me or DH but she did add DH on facebook about a month ago & they kind of talk once in a blue moon on there. Some people have told me to let it go but the fact that, that side of the family has talked so much crap on my family & that just blew the top off. My parents were even mad about it & they are not the type of people to get mad easily. I want to enjoy my DD's birthday & I know if she is there I wont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No I wouldn't
    KBM99

Answer by KBM99 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would not invite her.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't invite someone who is so toxic to such a happy event.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• nope...especially if you are not comfortable with it.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would Not invite her. She sounds like a trouble maker.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• then dont invite her
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If you do not want the woman there do not invite her. The party is for your family and friends that love your daughter. You don't want or need your little girl getting upset or you for that matter.
    OliviaW.

Answer by OliviaW. at 5:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Definitely not you have the right and obligation as a parent to filter the people who come in to and are a part of your DD life and if she can't come and be a civil part of a happy family event then no way.
    danis3plus2

Answer by danis3plus2 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i wouldn't invite her.
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 10:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2010