Do you thik month 7 of pregnancy is a good month for a baby shower?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 3:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why not? I mean if your due during a busy time of the year its probably best to do it before I think I did my DD's baby shower during mother 7 because I had thanksgiving and christmas coming up.
    KBM99

Answer by KBM99 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, I think it's just fine. Pretty much past the "danger" zone, so to speak. Especially if 7 months in right now. With the upcoming holidays, people will be getting busy and less likely to have openings in their schedules.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think that's fine. We had to do one of mine really early b/c they were putting me on bedrest. With the holidays coming up, I think it's a great idea. Congratulations!
    abbysmommy429

Answer by abbysmommy429 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It's an excellent time. You don't feel like a house yet, you're unlikely to have gone into labor, and you're most definitely pregnant.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes. Then you are far enough along to know the gender, if you so choose, and also far enough away from your due date to buy anything that wasn't gifted to you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think its the perfect time! :) Your showing but not bad to where you hate being pregnant, and like Jazz said its for enough from your due date that you can buy anything you didnt get at the baby shower!
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• General rule of thumb is 6-8 weeks before your due date.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Thats the month my family throws them.I think its a good time.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 6:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2010