so uncomfortable

i am having contractions but they r not regular. they started like 5 days ago i went into the hospital they were regular then but not strong enough.well now they arnt regular at all but they r making me so uncomfortable. my back hurts really bad. i have tried sex and walking but it wont speed things up. and a bath doesnt help either. what can i do im so misarable help please

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Walk some more and sex well help it helped me but to took the night for it to work if you feel any worse go to the doc. you might be in labor
    Anonymous

• Sounds like my braxton hicks.... It sucks because I'm only 1 centi and 37 1/'2 weeks along. The only thing i do to calm them down is drink a glass of water. It helps soothe them ALOT. Hang in there! :) not too much longer!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• You are sure they are contractions and not braxton Hix?
    I have those all the time and they can be painfull, and your baby is probably just kicking you in a place that makes ur back ache.. happens to me when she turnes around with her but facing out. According to the doctor, that means she would be kicking the inside of your back.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 6:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• IM SURE THEY R CONTRACTIONS THE DR SAID THEY ARE HE SAID THEY JUST ARNT STRONG ENOUGH TO MAKE ME DIALATE
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2008