who hates seeing a girls name..

that your SO dated somewhere and it just makes you think about them.. kinda like jealousy? Cause i do there are actually some SN's of her name and i hate the name b/c of it. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• definitely!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Eww yeah. It makes me cringe any time I see any of his ex-crushes' names. I know it's childish, but it's like a gut reaction. I'm sure he feels the same way too, but we'd never admit it to each other lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• YUP! I hate my hubby's ex's name... with a passion... she wasn't a very nice person....
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I dont even know the girl but i have been with my SO for about 3 yrs and she would always call him and send him random text messages, some very dirty jokes. Mind you that he never answered her calls or text her back. She seemed psycho. She also found out i was pregnant and right b4 we change his number i decided to answer and ask her what she wanted and she started calling me fat ,ugly, and stupid etc lol. I laughed b/c i was 6 months and i wasnt showing yet lol. So yes i now hate and despise her name..
    Anonymous

• What I hate way worse is seeing the name of one of my old flames. Makes me feel uncomfortable- don't like to be reminded of them!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• His ex's name is in a song that I actually really love, but hearing her name sort of ruins it a little bit. She is not terrible though. It is just sort of like a natural reflex...haha.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 5:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i hate it even more because it was a girl he had an affair with and i always think he is reminded of her and thinks about her when her name comes up. i hate that name so much and of course its acommon name and it just makes me cringe! i thought i was the only one with that problem thank god i am not
    Anonymous

• No, it doesn't really bother me. Maybe that's because they were over and done with long before I came into the picture and he makes it plain that he has nothing but contempt for her.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Yes, I hated the name Sarah for a while because of it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• OOOOOHH! I definatly do! My fiance dated Sarah so now I hate the name Sarah, and I'm constantly reminded of it because my cousin named her DD Sarah. My fiance dated Angie, and now my BROTHER is engaged to her so I can't get away from that name either, and my fiance also dated Samantha, and I HATE that name too, but 2 of my friends are named Samantha (different Sam's than he dated). I'm screwed on all three, lol.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2008