whats ur take on gender pridiction?

i have 3 girls and would love to add some blue what r some ways other than ultrasound to find out the gender?

april_f

Asked by april_f at 3:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Reliably? An ultrasound. Wives tales can "predict" but they're generally wrong.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The best is when baby comes out. Then ultrasound or amino test. Other then that it is all wives tales.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• what kind of wives tales do u know?
    april_f

Comment by april_f (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I've heard if you're like a beachball- carrying all out front, then it's a boy. If you're a bit wider/more spread out- then it's a girl. I know that's not scientifically proven, so I'd go w/ the ultrasound for accuracy.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Wives tales are a just that...wives tales. The sex is determined the moment the sperm hits the egg and nothing but an ultrasound or seeing when the baby is born is going to be accurate.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• In my culture it is believe that when a pregnant woman carries a child under the age of 2 of a certain gender and the baby kicks, the child will be the same gender as the gender of the baby the pregnant woman is carrying..
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Try the cabbage test, or if you wanna spend $30 or so, go buy the intellegender.
    Suz_and_Ash

Answer by Suz_and_Ash at 7:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Try the chinese birth calender.Its been right with everyone I know.

http://www.webwomb.com/chinesechart.htm
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2010