Feeling like my period is coming.....

Ok so I know im pregnant but I keep having that horrible sensation like my period is coming and I dont remember it being so extreme with my son. Its just like this flowy kinda feeling in my stomach like right before you get your period.....is anyone else experiencing this and if so when does it go away??

haydensmommy009

Asked by haydensmommy009 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• That's exactly what I felt like in the beginning of my pregnancies. Like I was about to get it any second and it was going to be a doozy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• With my second, the day my period was supposed to show up I felt it coming all day; cramping, bloating, general ickiness, the whole nine yards. It went away after a few days (and nothing ever came of the feeling). :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• have u seen and spoken to ur doctor about this yet?I have 3 children and i can not say that i ever had that feeling of becomming my periode during that time.maybe u really should talk to ur doc aboout this
    kimylina

Answer by kimylina at 3:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Ok Thank you ladies!! I just wanted to be sure cuz I hate this feeling and it seems kinda extreme (well more so then I remember with my son)
    haydensmommy009

Comment by haydensmommy009 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010