What is the most disgusting habit your SO has?

Does it just totally irk you or do you let it go as best you can?

Sharell8710

Asked by Sharell8710 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Farting at the table.
    Anonymous

• Mine has lots of bads habits that drive me crazy and I have just learned to injore them. Never putting any thing away and then blame me or the kids. But the worst I think is blowing his nose or something like that in the shower. Gross.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• blowing his nose in the shower I try real hard to not let him know it irks me
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I must be blessed because my husband does not do disgusting things (at least in my presence). He is very considerate like that. He does snore though and that drives me a little crazy.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I really, really hate when my husband falls asleep downstairs on the sofa with the TV on. It always ends up waking me up and I have to get up and go down there to cut off the TV. Plus I think husbands and wives should be in bed together at night, but maybe I'm just old-fashioned that way. Sometimes I let it go, but sometimes I rip into him about it because he KNOWS how much I hate it, and he does it all the time anyway.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Sorry, I just re-read your ? , and you said "disgusting" habit, not annoying. Hubby falling asleep on the sofa isn't really annoying, but his leaving shit streaks all over the toilet every time he craps is, so there ya go :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Shooting bugers out of his nose and leaving them where they land, so gross, I make him clean them lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• To me .. Flossing his teeth at the computer or in the living room. First of all, if you must do that go to the bathroom .. secondly flossing in general grosses me out. Also the manner in which he eats. He eats with his mouth open and it sounds soo disgusting. Kind of like a cow chewing cud. Seriously, it just is about the worst of the worst. I generally ignore it, but sometimes I mention it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Dumping dirty laundry on the floor when the hamper is 3 inches away.
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The farting and the burping. Seriously . It annoys the dickens outta me. I know they don't slip like with a girl that he will sit there and almoost poo himself so he can hear the fart
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010