need advice.. adult content

so we have een trying to concieve since feb...and this month i was supposed to get my period on sun 10/31/10 and havent got it. about an hour ago i had some spotting very light pink and havent seen anything again. do you think I can be pregnant? i wanted to wait till thurday to test so it would have been at least 5 days missed. ahh im driving myself crazy!

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well i'd wait a day or so before testing, but if it's driving you nuts take a test with FMU in the morning
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• when I got pregnant and was supposed to get my period I had some light bleeding. I thought its my period starting but then it stopped. So it could be that you are pregnant. Make a test to be sure.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• oh and then I took a test right away and it said "pregnant"
    and I took one again in the morning to double check :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yeah i think im just going to take a test i took one last week on the 28th and nothing came up so i think there was a defect in the test. and now i am 3 days late and had spotting but it lasted an hour i think i should take another test. lol ty for your advice
    Italiana88

Comment by Italiana88 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Test and see, I'd wait a few days but it is possible. Good Luck!
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 4:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Same thing happened to me and I was pregnant.But i would wait a few more days so you dont get a false negative!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 6:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010