What are you getting your LO's for christmas?

How old are your little ones and what are you getting them for Christmas?
My DS is 2 1/2 and I'm gana get him the V-tech video learning game I cannot remember what its called and some spongebob toys and I'm not really sure what else?
My DD will be 1 a few weeks before christmas and I'm getting her some hello kitty stuff the catepillar abc thing a barbie doll(I'm gana get her one each christmas so she can collect them) a play doll with a stroller and carseat. and I'm not really sure what else.. BTW I'm getting them both clothes

KBM99

Asked by KBM99 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• i have 2 girls and a bay.My Little boy is getting thous little wood puzzle things and a monster truck my little girl will get her first camera ,off couse the one that apperantly doesnt brake no matter how hard they batter on it and my oldest is getting her first laptop thous r the big pressis
    kimylina

Answer by kimylina at 4:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• DS,11, is getting a Big Green Machine and DS,2, is getting a Big Wheel, so he can try to keep up with his big brother.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 4:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• He is 14 and he is getting a brand new guitar AMP.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have absolutely no idea, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My DS is 4 1/2 and my DD will be 3 , I'm getting them both one of those cameras from fisher-price for toddlers and I'm not sure what else but that will be their main present. Maybe a little dollhouse for DD and some trucks for DS.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• DD likes some of the new barbie fashion fairytail stuff, I'm not sure if she will actually play with it though. I do want to get her the remote control barbie corvette, and the puppy swim school barbie. She also realy wants a pogo stick, so I'll have to get both kids one. DS wants the remote control ironman, moon dough, and a hotwheels set. As well as fliptricks, and deck tecks. Both kids will get a couple ds games, an outfit, and books.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We're traveling for Christmas this year so just a few books, clothes, etc, maybe Toy Story 3. But he's getting a big present (one of those Fisher Price electric trucks he can ride in) when his little brother or sister is born in April, and it will be from the baby :)
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• anyone else??
    KBM99

Comment by KBM99 (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Nov. 7, 2010