Bluetooth and cell phones.. UGH!

I have a Samsung Solstice SGH-A887 through AT&T and a Motorola n136 bluetooth. I don't know what I am doing wrong maybe nothing but I have no idea.. The screen shows that they are connected but I can't answer my phone using the bluetooth or make calls with it.. if I push a button nothing happens!

What am I doing wrong?

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 4:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• First - turn the actual bluetooth headset (ear piece) off. Now turn off the bluetooth feature on the phone. Now turn off the phone, wait one minute and turn the phone back on. Now, turn the bluetooth feature back on. Last turn the headset (ear piece) back on.

The moment you turn the ear piece on you SHOULD be greeted with a voice prompt that tells you that to either enter a password (which it usually provides) OR it will tell you something like "phone one is connected".

If you make it to this part and everything seems okay - check to make sure that you don't have the ear piece on mute ( I know) but at least checking all the "101" stuff at home will keep you from having to stand there while the radio shack guy does it later. If it tells you that it's working, but it's clearly not - then return it to the store you bought it from.

ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 2:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2010