To clarify- My sil did not invite anyone in my family over for Thanksgiving.Except my mom.

Then she wanted to know no one calls to get together. She is inviting her own sister 's family but not us until she decides to. In the meantime, she wants my mother to go over there regardless. Last year my two brothers went out to dinner for Thanksgiving and I just stayed with my husband's side of the family. Is she playing fair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• no she isnt but then again what can u do about it? thanksgiving should be the time off familie and lots of thanks for everything so just do the best out of it
    kimylina

Answer by kimylina at 4:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Why don't you do Thanksgiving this year & invite who you want?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, because I usually do xmas and new year's too.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• She is doing what is fair in her head but not whats fair to the family. SHame on her but then again maybe you just need to let it go and do your own private Thanksgiving and invite whom you please. Then maybe she will realize all is fair in love and war! LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010