resume objective

I'm terrible at writing and putting words on paper period. I'm going to a job interview today and they want a resume. I have a resume but need to change my objective that I wrote out which is "Looking for employment as an independant, or team housekeeper fulltime or parttime in all aspects of business,residential, and commercial construction cleaning. What would be an appropriate objective for assembly, all I've done for the last 10 years is clean for employers and on the side I've been running my own business cleaning for families.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• Looking for work with opportunities for advancement and growth....?
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 7:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Here is a great website for resumes:  resumetemplates.org

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• PS. I'm a freelance writer, so if you ever need help writing something, let me know.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm terrible, too. Here's what I've got for mine, if it helps (though it's Navy related, you can still reword it).

Summary

A former Navy Yeoman with the ability to navigate a computer OS of Windows XP to 7, excluding ME, fast typing speed (65wpm) and 10-key, and organizational and filing skills, as well as Microsoft Office 2003 to 2007.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010