How do you get rid of bad Luck out of your house besides sage?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sweeping with a Besome, salt water, burning black candles, mirrors facing out from your home..I could go on for days here.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 10:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• A clear quartz crystal to carry or wear. Rain water (I collected mine in a casserole dish during a rainstorm) or spring water in a glass bowl with three pinches of salt to sanctify it. Stir and put in a plastic spray bottle. Walk through your house spritzing every corner in every room (even closets). For good measure, go outside and do the same, spraying around the whole house. I have found it effective to say "Archangel Michael, remove the negative energy from this home. Remove the negative spirits from this home." Or the affirmation to any spirits that "This is now my house and I promise to take good care of it. You can feel free to cross over to that place that is reserved for you. As I will, so shall it be."
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You can do a house blessing with holy water or blessed salt......
    Anonymous

• Have you tried carrying crystals with you or any spell work?
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• in islam we have ways of dealing with this. one is when we enter our homes we say Bismillah. in the name of Allah. Another is to constantly remember Allah. try to be as free of sin as possible. We also have a chapter in the Quran called The Cow (surah Baqarah) and that surah wards off evil ... especially the last verses. We also try to recite Quran as much as possible and make supplications to Allah. when all esle fails we call in an islamic scholar who is versed in getting rid of jinns (evil spirits) and such and have them read from quran the verses and chapters used for this.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 1:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well for bad luck I recommend a talisman, or a spell. Sage will cleanse the energy in the air, but not the luck. My advice: cleanse your mind FIRST. Our thinking has EVERYTHING to do with our reality, so think "I am lucky" instead of " I have bad luck". Wear hematite for more balance, citrine to transform negative energy into positive, take a cleansing bath, and anoint yourself with frankincense oil for higher mental clarity. Good luck and blessings to you!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well I am Christian-Baptist.... We believe in Prayer....And getting rid of everything you would consider bad (for instance if Jesus came in my house...What would I not want him to see) Fasting also works...
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 4:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2010