My baby is turning 3 and going to preschool only with in a week.

My daughter turns 3 this Saturday. Wow, where as the time gone? It seems just like yesterday I was holding her and watching her sleep in my arms just hours after birth.
She is speech delayed so she is entering in a preschool to help her with her words. She is a very smart girl just doesn't talk very well. She will go to school 2 days a week for 2 hours a day. I can't believe the time has come already. I always said school is a long way off. I felt like she will never grow up and stay my little girl forever.
Anybody else LOs started school for the first time?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My baby turns 3 on Monday.... I know how you feel - his current daycare has a preschool program he's doing there but I know.. so sad - they are growing up so fast... he just got potty trained too - like the last step of my baby..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• tell me about it my youngest is 2 my and my middle child is about to be 6 then my oldest is 7!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• MY oldest will start next year :) we were going to have him start this summer but decided to wait. I am way excited and he tells me all the time he needs to go to school its sad but just think. Every year is a new adventure :)
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Three is way too young for little ones to be in school. They are still babies!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010