Why do you love your significant other? What is it that you like about him? adult content

My boyfriend asked what it is that I like about him? I just dont even know what to say. I never know what to say when it comes to questions like that. All I can ever really say is that I love spending time with him, he is great with my son, I love the way he holds me when we sleep together (we dont live together). I really dont know what to say even though I love him so much. Positive comments only please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I am in love with my DH because he is the other half of me. He compliments me. I am stubborn and strong and he is quiet and sensitive. Between the two of us we make a perfect pair.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If ever there was a man who took his vows of "in sickness and in health" seriously, it's my DH. For years, I was pretty much home-bound, with a leg that was pretty much useless, except to cause me pain, and make me immobile. He would help me bathe, lift me off the couch at night, wheel me to the bedroom, and lift me into bed, because my leg wouldn't co-operate. He would come home, after working all day, do the cooking, clean the kitchen, help with the laundry, and just pretty much do everything for me. We did eventually find the problem,and I had total hip replacement surgery, and am fine now. But, for those years, when I couldn't do anything, he did everything, and never asked for anything in return. A lot of men would have probably been out the door, but not him. He showed me what true love, and devotion are, and I love him more than he will ever know for it.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 4:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Because he "gets" me. He knows how to make me smile when I don't want to and when to give me the space I need. He knows the worst about me but only sees the best.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Because he is sexy, He is supportive financially, he makes me laugh he is a great lover he is strong and independent.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Heh... I actually leave a fresh sticky note around the house every day with one more reason why I love my boyfriend. I'm one of those hopeless romantic types. Anyway, some of my favourites are:

The way he looks at me when we kiss. How protective he is of me and of our son. How honest he is with me. His dreams, goals, and wishes. Those big, brown eyes. How warm he is when we cuddle. That he is such a hard worker. Reliable and responsible. The way he holds my hand in the car.
    lyricsoprano90

Answer by lyricsoprano90 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It can be hard to answer questions like these for the simple fact that some people can't be shy about there emotions. (I'm the same way) But it is important that you tell them how you feel about them so it lowers insecurities and makes them feel as though they are the only ones that feel so passionate about your relationship with them. In my case, I love my husband because I can talk to him about anything. Because when I feel like there is no where to turn he is there. because he is so funny and knows how to make me laugh. he can shine light on any situation, he is very patient with me, no matter how difficult I can be. and it helps that he is SUPER DUPER ADORABLE!! =] ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THEY DO FOR US COUNTS!! hope this helps <3
    Shanti0327

Answer by Shanti0327 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I love my SO. he is very funny, we have a great time together, he makes me feel more laid back and confortable. i dont have to put on a show with him.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I love my Husband because he is everything to me. He loves me, and completes me. He is the other half of me. He meant his vows of "in sickness and health" and "for richer or poorer." He is my rock when things get tough. He cherishes me, and adores me, and let's me know this all the time. He is an amazing Father, and that makes me love him THAT much more. He's there to listen to me, he's got an amazing sense of humor, and is always making me laugh. He is the head of our House, and he always makes sure that we are all taken care of. I love him for loving me, even on the days that I can be a real bear, and probably unbearable. I love him because, he was meant for me and I for him :) I could go on and on, but...I'll stop.
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• First, I love him for what no one else sees, his heart. He is such a wonderful man, inside and out. And he loves me to no end.
    I love the way he cares for me and our daughter. He would do ANYTHING to give us what we want or need. He works so I can stay home. The way he is with our daughter melts my heart. You can see the love and special bond they have. Its amazing.
    He is a great lover, we talk about everything and he listens to my point of view about everything, even if he doesnt get it or agrees. He is one of my best friends, soulmate, i can trust him completely, he is honest, he is loving, and I cannot imagine my life without him. I could keep going, but you get my point.
    I'm lucky to have found of the good ones <3
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010