What are you getting your SO for Christmas??

I honestly have NO CLUE what I'm getting DH?! I was thinking about getting him a hand gun because he really wants one and I want one just for safety reasons.. But we might get one before and I was thinking abuot getting him the iPhone4 but he will be leaving to basic pretty soon so I would rather not.. I MIGHT get him a new laptop thought and a few xbox games?!

KBM99

Asked by KBM99 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• A buffer for our boat/vehicles, a wax kit (for the buffer) and a Chicago Bears polo shirt :)
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• nothing. we are going to struggle to get the kids christmas...
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• NO IDEA!!! I got him a book and a magazine subscription so far, but that is hardly enough. I need help too!
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 2:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Aly, that was us the last two years, I hope things get better for your family!!
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We are doing one gift this year for each other so I am going to get him the kinects for the xbox360. That way we can all enjoy it.
    Daltonswife

Answer by Daltonswife at 9:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010