Hallmark Ornaments

Does anyone else buy these? I love them and am going to buy one each year for Cody (except the first year because I wanted a picture frame ornament) and then I will give them to him when he gets older.

The first one that I bought was Coloring Fun 2008

http://www.amazon.com/Hallmark-Keepsake-Coloring-Christmas-Ornament/dp/B001CP4WME/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1288730175&sr=8-2-spell

Then I bought the School Bus 2009

http://www.amazon.com/Keepsake-School-Bus-Hallmark-Ornament/dp/B002VSAI7O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1288730149&sr=8-2

This year I bought the Toy Story High Flyin' Friends

http://www.amazon.com/Hallmark-2010-Flyin-Friends-Story/dp/B003TU41E4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1288730219&sr=8-3

I think the ornaments from Hallmark are always adorable! :)

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 4:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• I have alot of hallmark ornaments I do love them but I ALWAYS get them at the end of the yr. I do not pay full price...LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We have been buying them since our oldest was born, over 17 years ago. Each of our 3 daughters have a different ornament series that we keep up with every year. In fact, I was getting Hallmark ornaments when I was little from my Aunt and Uncle until I was an adult. It is fun to go back and look at them all when Christmas rolls around.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have purchased a Hallmark Ornament each year for my son and will give these to him when he has his own place. In the meantime, we decorate the tree with them every year.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I did birthday bears for my son and then different ones he wants each year after.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am doing the same for my daughter. I think this will be such a great memory for her. This year I got the barbie and the Barbie x-mas tree shoes are hanging off the tree. She loves shoes.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, I collect the Nostalgic Houses Series. The reasoning is I bought my mother one in 1987 and the last gift I bought her was a 1988 house so I am carrying on the tradition.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I buy an ornament for each of my 3 kids each year but they usually relate to something going on at that time. For instance, my son has different sports ornaments including a karate bear because he's always playing sports. I bought a saxophone for my daughter and a piano for my son when they were into those instruments. I've gotten ornaments personalized with different messages and their names and the dates. When they get ready to leave home and be on their own, they'll have a box of special ornaments to put on their own trees and remember their growing-up years.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010