How do I manage my stress levels??

I am stressed about school, Work, Money... Someone give me some tips on how to calm down!!

Shanti0327

Asked by Shanti0327 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Health

• Been there! I have been so stressed about before, you have to do things like take deep breaths, excercise, and I went to my Doctor one time it was so bad for me, I got put on a low dose of an antidepressant and it is life changing for me!! There are some things in life we can control and others we can't. Hope this helps...
    Grantsmom242

Answer by Grantsmom242 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Getting sleep, eating healthy, meditation/yoga, walks, time for yourself, and just lots of self talk about how worrying gets you NOWHERE.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• sleep more. relax and let things take their course. good luck :)
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I remember this old saying, "worrying is a lot like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere".
    Grantsmom242

Answer by Grantsmom242 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010