WELLBUTRIN for fatigue does it work?

My doctor just asked me to pick up a prescription of wellbutrin. i have been complaining of always being fatigue, to the point that i hate the mother i have become. sleeping beauty is an understatement. so i was curious to know does it really work? do you get addicted?side affects? and how fast will it kick in? holiday's are here and i havent cleaned my house in 4 months cuzz i sleep all day.
Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Health

• The only way to know if it's going to work for you is to try it. That particular medication works differently on different people. Good luck - give it a few weeks and see if you notice any improvement!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Wellbutrin is not a pick me up type medication. I've never heard of it prescribed in that matter. It's more for depression or to stop smoking. It can cause insomnia if taken too late in the day. I noticed it working a few weeks after starting it, but I still love to take a good nap in the afternoon. It will probably help with your other problems which will give you more energy and motivation. As far as addiction goes, I would say no because it's not that type of medicine. However, you will withdrawal from it if you stop taking it cold turkey.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• this is for depression and other things , its not a energy boost , read about it at webmd.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010