Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what shld i buy and where and how much to treat a yeast infection? Thanks.


Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • Just buy some Monistat 7 at the drugstore or grocery store and follow the instructions inside the package.

    Answer by vicesix at 4:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • If you can afford it, you should buy the test kit they have to see if you even have a yeast infection (3 out of 4 women misdiagnose it). If you do, then you can get the treatment.

    Answer by an-apple-a-day at 5:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.