Yes i had used the mylicon drops on my baby for gas ofcourse. i didn't read the box before i through away the origanal cap first though and it says to replace origanal cap after e each use is it okay just to put the dropper in there will it hurt anything i was a little concerned this is my first baby so i am a little parnoid help someone!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Health

• I don't think it will hurt them, I did the same thing for my son when he was a baby. It's to prevent cross contamination though, so it's probably best to use the lid for storage and to not store it with the dropper.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I also used the dropper! I just made sure i washed it out before I put it back in. There shouldnt be any problem as long as the dropper is clean.

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Well I had not read those instructions and my daughter is 11 now and has suffered no side affects. I threw the original cap away and left the dropper cap in the bottle. I rinsed it off and put it back after each use. Didn't really think about it til I saw your question. Oh well, can't go back. Don't beat yourself up over stuff like this.
    rjroberts

Answer by rjroberts at 1:43 AM on Nov. 1, 2008