BORED.......Are you attached to your car??

I have had my 99 Camry since 2003. I have been rear ended in it twice, and nicked on the left front wheel well by a car as well, its broken down on me so many times, its basically new in the engine. LOL the door of the drivers door came off, roof paint is chipping (dissapointing), Drivers window dont go up cause motor burned out so im soaked when it rains, annnnddddd my CD player dont work OH OH AND I have a bungie cord holding my trunk shut, ahahaha its a POS wwith 167,000+ miles and I cant afford the lousy 70.00 insurance pymnts anymore, so I have taken it off the road and about to put it on Craigs List to get something. To pay my back child support. anyways.... Im actually starting to get upset, its grew on me or is it just loss of freedom? cause I will be put on my bf's insurance to drive his TRUCK (im in love with) :) well.. anyone else attached to theirs? apparently I am

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 4:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope, i would give mine up for something different pretty quick I like it but I am not attached to it...my husband however would live in his car before getting rid of it...lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Nope, I'm just attached to having a car.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i dont have a pos. i just got a van this last march bc there was no way i could fit 3 car seats in my small car. and i LOVE IT!!! it has electronic sliding doors. so all i have to do is push a button and the door opens which is great when i am holding a 3 yr old's hand and caring a baby car seat
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 5:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• LOL... i use to baby that car till i became a mommy in 2004..
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010