Do you believe in Ghost Hunters the show?They had a huge special on Halloweenand it

was on the website with video of all the rooms on its website.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love the show and it is great entertainment...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 5:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The fact that this particular paranormal group hardly ever gets evidence and works to debunk things makes me feel they are more legit than say Ghost Adventures where they always find something, run like girls and every noise is attributed to the paranormal.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Well Donna Lacroix (one of the investigators for a few seasons) came out a couple of years back and said they faked a majority of the stuff on the show.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2009/11/16/donna-lacroix-talks-secrets-behind-ghost-hunters
    http://scifake.com/?p=2557 <----response by Jason Hawes' to Donna's claims.

http://blog.newsok.com/paranormaleyes/2009/11/15/tapsghosthunters/

I don't necessarily think that was their intention though. I think it was more the pressure of Sci-Fi (SyFy) to produce more results in order to draw in the ratings and thus they had to start faking things. DH still watches, but purely because he's interested in the science of ghost hunting (he's the one I found out about it being faked from). I don't watch so much anymore because he could never just be quiet and let me watch. He has to analyze every little damn thing while it's on and it drives me crazy, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, I dont really believe everything they see... But its really good tv..
    I wont watch if dh falls asleep! I will change the channel cause it freaks me out! lol.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• samurai_chica... there is Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal State, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Lab, Paranormal Files, Most Haunted, Destination Truth and many more shows.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Do I believe in the show, well yes I have seen it on Television myself, The show certainly exists and I'm pretty sure I can find you a current schedule for it. Do I believe in the ghosts they "hunt" down or in the stories they "investigate?" No.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I watch it and not because I think all of it is real. I know some of it is faked for tv, but because its interesting and like a pp said they don't run and call it paranormal everytime they hear a noise like ghost adventures. And some of the places they get to go to are kinda cool too
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• no...but it is good entertainment. ;-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I for you was skeptical. But with all the staged shows on tv, it is great entertainment.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i didn't know they were tww different shows! There is more than one gohst adventure show?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010