What can I do...

Im so freaking depressed. Should I be happy and excited for my baby to be born!?!? I can handle this. Is there anything I can do at 31wks!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmm...are you depressed because you're not excited about giving birth or are you depressed because you can't stand waiting nine more weeks for your baby to get here?

Either way, if you're feeling depressed at all, it would probably be best to talk to your doctor. They may be able to refer you to a counselor or give you some anti-depressants. Depression sucks and nobody deserves to have to deal with it alone :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• YOU NEED TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTER! YOU HAVE TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT, AND IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED ALREADY YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SEVERE POST~PARDOM (SP?) YOU NEED TO WORK CLOSELY WITH YOUR DOC THROUGH THESE THINGS. IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE IN THIS AREA PLEASE PM ME!

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2008