Is this to good to be true?

LOL ... My bf is finally handing the fact we are having a baby soo much better then he was. It is making me really happy. He finally saying "hey this is my kid too!" lol he or she will be doing this and that by the time its 6 yrs old. lol he actually looked at baby girl christmas dresses with me and showed me which he thought was cute.. YAY!! HUGE difference from when he found out. avoided me at all costs, complained all the time about how this child will not change things and will only make things worse. tellin me we should consider adoption...i dont know whats helping him change his ways but im extremly happy about it.... :-)

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am glad he is coming around to his senses, I hope it continues.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• sometimes guys dont get into it until you find out the sex or feel it move... until then its not real to them .. its a big reality check for guys to here thoses words when they arent ready sometimes you just have to give it time to sink it but it's a good thing
    shay_acree10

Answer by shay_acree10 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• They say a woman becomes a mother when she finds out she is a pregnant and a guy becomes a father once he finally holds his baby. My husband's been excited for a baby since before I even got pregnant. It pretty much went in with his marriage proposal. "I want us to get married and have kids as soon as possible." lol Proposal was last November, conception was in late January, wedding was in April and I'll hopefully be going into labor any day now. He's 3 days late as it is.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 1:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010