How many of you have sex while on your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• i used to when i was younger but its nasty JMO

Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 8:57 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I did once and it sucked becuase i was in the mood and 1 min in i was like ok i'm done
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I have done it. But it was Nasty!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• It is called shower sex :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I did it 2 days ago, lol. I'm really only in the mood when I'm on my period!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• We do it all the time. I do not understand how people can think it is nasty. We have sex no matter what time of the month it is.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• We have but only in the shower.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• we do it all the time too.. if i'm bleeding heavily i just take a shower first (for some reason this seems to pause it for at least 1/2 an hour)
    gingerfargas

Answer by gingerfargas at 10:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My ex-husband did all the time when we were younger and it was some of the best sex ever, we would lay something underneath us i.e. towel so it wouldn't stain so much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• It is forbidden for a Muslim man to have sexual intercourse with his wife when she is menstruating. The Quran is clear on this subject:

"They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in
    any manner as long as it is in their vagina)…" (Al-Baqarah 2:222)

practicingislam

Answer by practicingislam at 11:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2008