• In the Spotlight:

I like a surprise!

I took my daughter to get get Toy Story 3 today. The price that it was on sale for was $22.99.We had went to pay for it, and it was only $19.99! It made me happy. It was a nice surprise!

Anything like this happen to you? Who doesn't love savin some money!

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• I love it when that happens!! Sometimes I go into a store to buy something and not realized that it's on a clearance price.. I end up saving at least 50% of the normal price!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes! I bought my 4 year old some Zhu Zhu Pets yesterday for Christmas. They were on-sale for 7.99 a piece. I had a coupon for an extra 10% off. The coupon said that I couldn't use it on items that were on sale (had to be used for regular priced items only), the lady checking me out let me use it. I was pretty happy! =)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• lots of times and i agree saving moneys great
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yea, that is always a nice treat when that happens because then you don't feel so guilty for spending the money, at least that's the way I feel.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Wow that is awesome. I usually pay full retail price..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2010