Did you vote today?

I get sooo annoyed by people who sit and complain about what is going on in this country but say........ I'm not voting!! THEN SHUT UP! If you are forfeiting your right to vote then you should also have to forfeit your right to free speech!! Its like sitting in a dark room whining and complaining how dark it is, but being to lazy or afraid TO GO TURN THE FREAKING LIGHT ON!!!! sheesh......... jus sayin ;)

Asked by madsmom314 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I did vote but, honestly, I didn't vote for the best. I voted for the least of all evils.. too bad..

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 6:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I Voted

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yes i did!

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 6:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, I did I want a voice and I am with you vote or shut up might not get who I want but at least I am one vote they didn't get

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I voted. I agree. If you don't exercise your right to vote, then you have no right to exercise your vocal chords complaining.

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• last week… : )

Answer by agentwanda at 6:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I did not vote because I did not research the candidates or the issues. I didn't want to go in and vote blind. I am too busy to look up the issues and such as a full time worker, mom, and student with term papers due soon.

Answer by ashisamom at 6:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I voted my conscience, so I'm happy with that part at least.

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I voted on the 18th

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I Voted

Answer by Gal51 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010