whats best cell phone company and plan ????

all you cell phoners whats the best cell plan and co. thats low priced ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well, that would depend on what your needs are. I love my Verizon plan - it's not the lowest cost, but with other plans there were far too many problems with service and service area.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i agree with the pp...it depends on your needs and your area...I just moved to a new state and my tmobile phone that I loved in my previous state hardly gets service where I am now. I have had Tmobile for almost 5 years...love the plans and pricing but service can be hit or miss in some areas. My sister has a boost mobile phone that she pays $50 a month for unlimited phone/text/internet/and push to talk and she loves it and gets great service.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Verizon by far is the best for me. I had Sprint for 7 years, then cause I hated their customer service, moved to AT&T. I totally hated their cell service, but their customer service was great. It just didn't make up for all the dropped calls, phone freezes, lost signals, no service all the time. And that was on every phone of theirs I had, so it wasn't a phone issue.

Am with Verizon now and love them!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Have been with Verizon since they bought out our sector of Alltel, and I couldn't be more pleased! Great coverage, and friends and family numbers, I get 10, and the numbers I choose I get free minutes to and can change them daily if I want... so if I know that I'm going to spend an hour or better on the phone with my grandma (say, who isn't on the list) I can put her on the list for the day and have free calls to her. I have 500 min to share with my husband, as well as an unlimited text, pix, video, and data/internet plan for $128/mo (plus taxes) Some of the plans could be better now, we're going on our 4th year using this plan.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Verizon is the best. The best plan? Well, that depends on how many minutes you need, how many lines, ect.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I love Sprint. They have an Everything plan for about $70/month, I think.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• For which location do you need?

For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before getting your cell phone service provider,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like MobileUnlockSolutions.com  I hope it will be very useful to you.

puppychellam

Answer by puppychellam at 5:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2014