if your s/o keeps their cell phone on them at all times, do you get suspicious?

do you know his/her passwords? (email, facebook ect.)

lolomonster

Asked by lolomonster at 6:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• No. If they keep it locked all the time, then I would.
    I'm single so I can't answer the other question. =)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My SO keeps his phone on him at all times (except when its being charged up lol) but I have no reason to suspect anything. We trust each other completely and know each others passwords on things. Trust is the key to a relationship and if there is no trust then there is no relationship in my opinion.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, my dh has to keep his phone on him 24/7. Now he will lay it on the floor beside him, or he'll hand it to me to use to find someone number or something, but it's his work phone (military) so he has to have it on him to answer it whenever they call.

As for his email/facebook/etc yes I have his passwords. He even asks me to go on and check it all for him sometimes. If he wouldn't give me the passwords, then yeah I'd be a little bit worried but you should just ask him about it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• when u dont trust him yes it is!!!! At first i had trust issues and it bothered me but now when he does it i dnt think anyting of it n i dnt need his passwords bc we have worked our issues out
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, my dh has his on him all the time and yes I do get suspicious of what he might be hiding. That's when I found out he was taking a girl from work to and from work. We share joint email accounts and I know the password to everything that he does. He's a pretty open book. He was cheated on when he was married the 1st time I don't really think I have much to worry about if I do so be it good riddence I say.
    Anonymous

• I have my cell phone on me at all times. What's the big deal?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• no but i know everything just as he knows mine too.... i don't mind if he goes on to my page or even my text messages... in reality i have nothing to hide from him.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My DH better have his cell phone on at all times, it's all we have and he works 2 jobs 'round the clock some days. Yes we know each others passwords but only because they are saved in the computer not for trust issues.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• He keeps his on him at all times because it's his work phone for the military and he has to. Even if it wasn't he'd probably keep it with him all the time because that's just what he does. I do the same thing. That's the phone everyone calls me on, so I don't want to miss a call! And I have his passwords, but only because he asks me to check his email/facebook sometimes when he can't. Our passwords are saved on our computer so either of us can check the other's if we needed to.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Mine keeps his on him all the time, but he needs to for work. He never locks it and I can look at it anytime I want so I'm not suspicious. Besides my hubby is on thin ice with me and I already told him one more f*** up and I'm gone so if he is up to no good, he better cover his tracks real well.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010