i want a kid but age says i shouldnt...

im 16 and i know i shouldnt be having sex let alone wanting a kid. ive had 3miscarriages and its kinda hard seeing everyone else with their kids. everytime i go in the baby stuff in target i get teary eyed. ive wanted a kid since before my 1st m/c but i wasnt trying to get pregnant cause it was crazy. i volunteer and babysit w/kids but its not helping my want for a baby anymore. i dont need to see a consuler, ive already talkd to someone after each miscarriage. what should i do? nothing gonna change or help cope and make me not want a kid right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You can want kids. It's normal to want kids. It is not normal to be trying to have kids at this age. YOU need to be ready and capable of being the best parent possible. Now don't get me wrong there are awesome teenage mothers but it is not an easy road and you miss sooo much. To be the best mom you can be you have to give up yourself. This means Parties, Late nights, dating every weekend, football games... You have SO MUCH time to have babies. Why not wait until it is ideal and not just 'well, I can make it work' Good luck, you will make a great mom someday, when it's time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm curious what part of having a child appeals to you... Can you answer that for me so that I can give less generalized advice than I would be able to at this point.
    terpmama

Answer by terpmama at 7:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i would say early because you don't wanna be having trouble when you get older. well inbox me
    tthomas1992

Answer by tthomas1992 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• you don't need a child at your age. take some medicine. see a therapist. do something good.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010