Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

CCIS lost my paperwork with my daughter's birth certificate and my husband's social...

She is claiming she never received my paperwork. I called the post office they do not have it and it didn't come back. What should I do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  • talk to a supervisor there

    Answer by letstalk747 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • This happens more and more often. It is always best to take copies up there in person and get something back saying they took a copy from you before you leave.

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

  • Get copies of the originals. Check your credit reports for identity theft. Start all over again from scratch with CCIS.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

  • Sadly, it happens a lot. Something to do in the future is to go straight to the post office and send it registered mail. It costs money, but worth it.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 3:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.