What is your favorite spell ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• A binding spell from the first spell book I ever read, checked out from the library, by Guinevere Raine (I think. The last name might be wrong). I've had to use it several times and it has proven to be effective. "Weaving, winding, binding, binding. Bind (person's name) from doing harm. As I will, so shall it be and no innocents be harmed." Easy to remember and it works. I always chant it in threes.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am sorry but Silver Raven Wolf is an idiot.. what the heck does Venus (a love goddess) have to do with money.. seriously???

My favorite spell.. well I only do them when needed and write them for each individual occasion. My favorites tend to be house blessings, baby blessings and sex magic.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 10:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRMcd1-K6Jw

I had too, just had to do it. Enjoy!! :)

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have a house Blessing I do a couple times a year. It clears the negative energies that build and make your house feel more peaceful.
    Mix equal parts of: Thyme, Powdered Garlic, Rosemary, Sage, Clove

After you have mixed the above well sprinckle it around your home while chanting " Magic wheel twist, magic wheel turn. Round this house this spell begun. All fights against evil my battle won. Mother goddess shine your light on this place this day/night protct the occupents , protect this home. With harm to none with the power of 3x3 so mote it be"

I have had lots of success as had other friends of mine with this Blessing.
    Aarionna

Answer by Aarionna at 8:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The simple anointing & lighting of a candle and making a request : LIGHTING A CANDLE IS LIKE A PRAYER. The candle remember for you...
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 11:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• New Moon Abundance Check
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I got this spell from Silver Ravenwolf’s Teen Witch Kit book. I’ve used it on more than one occasion and have had success with it, I did adapt it to suit my own needs, feel free to do the same. It is as follows.

Money Help Spell

Take a green and an orange candle. Inscribe both with the symbol of Venus and your own personal Sun Sign. Light the green one first and say;

“Spirits of Venus,
    Hearken unto my word.
    I have a need that must be met
    (Here describe in brief the situation)
    Spirit of Venus
    Please provide for us (me).”

Light the orange candle;

“Spirits of Attraction,
    Hearken unto my word.
    I have a need that must be met
    (Again here describe in brief the situation).
    Spirit of Attraction
    Please provide for us (me).”

Raise energy by chanting, “Spirits of Venus, Spirits of Attraction, please provide for us”.

DonnaMulvey

Answer by DonnaMulvey at 10:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010