Pelvic Pressure!

Hello! I am 31 weeks pregnant today and for the past week or two I have been experiencing some pelvic pressure! Its strange that I didnt feel any pelvic pressure at all with my 1st child but I have been feeling it alot with this one!!! Should I call my OB to let them know? My appt isnt until next Wednesday!! Does it mean the baby is gettin into place by me having this pressure down there?? If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it soo much!!! Thanx for your time!!!

Mommy-In-Bama

Asked by Mommy-In-Bama at 7:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I started dropping in the beginning of my third trimester and was feeling a good amount of pelvic pressure and cramping from it. I think he's been head down for about 6 weeks or so now and I'm 40 weeks and 2 days preggo. He or she might just be getting into position. As long as it doesn't get painful, I'd say you'll be fine until your appointment to ask your doctor.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 8:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010