Do you have a very best friend and what makes them a best friend?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we've experience a traumatic ordeal together. We've spoke about that experience for two years, because we both cried. We are now best friend for life (and not just BFF - paris hilton types, but for real).
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yes and she is my best friend only for the fact that we have been through so much together and don't put up with eachothers crap and are always straight up and forward with eachother.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My best friend is my husband. He's with me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We're always together. He's the only one who can make me laugh until I cry. The only one who wipes away my tears. Everytime I'm sad I'm in his arms. Everything we do together is fun, heck, we even make cooking fun. Our kids think we're nuts, but we just love each other so much. We love having the company. We're able to be completely silly, and it's okay. :) My husband is truly my best friend.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My husband is my very best friend...he's always been there where others have not.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• He's always there for me, understands me and knows me better then anyone, he's great to talk to, and great person to be around. He really has been there when everyone else (friend wise) has walked away. We've had our moments, but always find our way back to one another. He's truely a great guy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• my best friend is Katrina. When my mother died the place she worked told her if she called in she was fired. a half hr later she was holding me while we cried together
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• She listens to me . I listen to her. We can agree to disagree. We genuinely care about each other and check up on each other to see how we are doing.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have a true bestie. We have knows each other over 10 years now, and no matter what, we always care for each other. We talk almost daily and our babies are only 8 months apart. I can tell her anything without judgement, call her anytime I need to talk, and I trust her completely with my secrets, my child, and my SO. And she feels the same. We have been through soo much together, been in trouble together, and have even seen both east and west coast together. I love her and would do anything for her, as she would do for me.
    We are partners in crime, sisters at heart, kindred spirits, and forever friends. We have a friendship that is once in a lifetime, and we are so blessed to have that.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010